Fulton CountyCounty Website
|Select a parcel with the "info" tool then click "more" (circled) in the bottom right for more info.|
|That will bring up this page, which has tax information, pictures of the house/building, and a link (circled) to the sales and ownership records.|
|Search Options||Address, LL, parcel ID, +more|
|Ease of Use (1-10)||7|
Description: Fulton has made huge strides here, offering one of the best GIS systems around. It is jam-packed with features; you can even find street level pictures of individual buildings and houses. But it does have a few bugs here and there which loses it a few points in the "usability" category. Printing, particularly aerials, is often problematic; try switching to the recenter tool (the hand) and "right-clicking" and choosing "save as" then printing the picture from there if you are having trouble.
*Note: If the "More" option is not appearing, make sure you have the circle to the right of "parcels" clicked on the menu. If it still does not work, you can go straight to the Property Records Search Page.
- Interactive Traffic Count Maps: Fulton North | Fulton South Use Internet Explorer and download the Viewer if you haven't already. Great GA DOT program that ironically cannot handle high traffic; use during off hours and if you must during prime time be patient or you will freeze it.
Not working? Try the...
- Traffic Counts Spreadsheets Download the Excel versions and you can search by street for info if the maps aren't working out.
- Fulton County Ordinances From municode.com.
- Fulton County Environment and Community Development Find information here on zoning (current and proposed resolutions), ordinances including those relating to stream buffers, trees, subdivisions, and roadways; info on requesting variances, and more.
- Atlanta Downtown Central Atlanta Progress's newly redesigned website features a treasure trove of goodies for those looking for information on current and future development and in downtown atlanta, both residential and commercial.
- Midtown Alliance So much information it's tough to say where to start. Info on developments, demographics, zoning, retail studies...
Return to top